Federal Court and my Birthday

JAP

*Still love Disney!*
Yesterday was my birthday and I had jury duty in Federal Court. :eek: That was a fun morning!

I was dismissed after voir dire due to the case being against a Police Officer and our neighbor/good friend is a police officer. The judge and Plaintiff's counsel did not think I could be impartial. It was an interesting process and I am glad I was able to take part.

The rest of the day was easy and fun. The weather was beautiful and I was lucky to be able to move around. Last year I was in a cast!:eek:

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Jen

How sad is this?:( I guess my friends here are limited now.

Have a good day everyone!

Jen

:) Happy Birthday :) I'm glad it was nicer than last years ;)

And thank you for doing your part for American justice (even if you didn't get on the jury) that is truly patriotic.

Jury duty on your birthday......man, that really stinks. Glad you had a nice afternoon though. Hope you had a great birthday!:D

Jen, you made me so sad with your reply there :( You have friends here but the boards have been crazy lately making posts not go through and other odd stuff.

I am sorry you had to spend your birthday doing jury duty, but glad you got out early. Happy belated birthday :)

Glad you had a nice birthday. Jury duty isn't so bad, is it?

You have lots of friends here...some are preoccupied and the boards seem very quiet.

I'm sorry Jen. Happy late Birthday. I'm glad your afternoon was nice.

Did you do anything for your birthday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter