Feedback on myFP+ choices

mastermind307

DIS Veteran
My FP is coming up in a couple of weeks so I'm making sure I have everything in order. This will be our second trip using the FP+ program.

Day 1 - EPCOT (arrival day, plane lands at 7:45am) unsure of exactly when we'll arrive and how long we'll stay
Character Spot - 10:30am
Test Track - 11:30am
Spaceship Earth - 12:30pm
Lunch at Garden Grill - 1:30pm

Day 2 - Magic Kingdom 9am-5pm
7DMT - 9:30am
Peter Pan - 10:30am
Pirates of the Caribbean - 12:00pm (we have pirates league appointments at 11:05)
BOG - 4:00

Day 3 - non park day

Day 4 - Animal Kingdom 2pm-7pm
Everest - 2:00
Safari - 5:00pm
FOP - 6:30pm
Tusker House - 6:30PM

Day 5 - EPCOT 9am-???
Spaceship Earth - 11:00am
Test Track 12:00pm
unsure of what to use the 3rd FP+ for
Teppan Edo - 1:30pm

Day 6 - Magic Kingdom 9am-???
BTMRR - 9:15am
Haunted Manson - 10:15am
7DMT - 11:15am
Whispering Canyon Cafe - 1:30

Day 7 - Animal Kingdom 8am-1pm
FOP - 10:30
Safari - 11:30
Kali River Rapids - 12:30

Day 8 - Departure Day - Hollywood Studios 9am-1:30pm
RRC - 9:30
Star Tours - 10:30
unsure of what to use the 3rd FP+ for
Hollywood and Vine at 11:30.

I figure FOP and 7DMT will be the toughest to get, so I plan to get those first and then go back and get the remaining ones. Does my plan look ok? Should I change anything?

Do you plan to ride Soarin?

On Day 6 MK, I assume you'll be rope dropping something like JC, POC, Splash and hitting your BTMRR FP toward the end of the window?

Day 8 - TOT seems like the obvious choice.

I guess some of it depends on who you'll be travelling with kid-wise, but looks mostly fine to me.

Don't forget to play the FP+ "game." After you scan your MB, check to see if you can move your remaining FP+ up. This gives you the opportunity to grab a 4th, 5th, etc. FP+ sooner.

I think your plan looks great! I struggle with a third FP at HS, too.

For your day 2, keep in mind that you might not be able to get that early morning fastpass for 7DMT. I was selecting our fastpasses at 7 am at the 60 day mark and I could not find a FP for 7DMT on day 3 of our trip until 12:45.

Day 2 - If you can get to MK at rope drop, I suggest rope dropping Peter Pan as it's a really fun queue that you miss on the FP line. At rope drop likely to be a 15 minute or so wait which is perfect for the line. I'd replace PP with maybe HM or Splash which are not far from the other FP rides.

Day 5 - If you want to do Soarin or FEA, I'd replace TT as you've done that already. For 3rd pass I'd get Mission Space if you want to do that ride, otherwise, do an early one at either Nemo or Living with Land (in which case I'd rope drop Soarin and then get a 9-10 FP for Land. I suggest doing this in the morning so you have a chance to get an extra FP for one of the Tier 1 rides the rest of the day. They're a bit harder to get but we've never failed to get 2-3 more over the course of a whole afternoon/evening.

Day 7 - Looks fine but would note that you should try to rope drop Na'vi one day which has a pretty light line at rope drop due to everyone heading to FoP.

Day 8 - Tower of Terror as 3rd if you want to ride that. Otherwise - nothing great. You might as well get a show if you're interested in seeing them but you'd likely not need it.

Do you plan to ride Soarin?

On Day 6 MK, I assume you'll be rope dropping something like JC, POC, Splash and hitting your BTMRR FP toward the end of the window?

Day 8 - TOT seems like the obvious choice.

I guess some of it depends on who you'll be travelling with kid-wise, but looks mostly fine to me.
Yes we plan to ride Soarin', probably at rope drop on Day 5, but might do it on our arrival day depending on the wait time.

Yes, on Day 6 we'll be doing some rides such as Jungle Cruise and POC and hope to hit BTMRR at the end of that window so we can go to HM at the beginning of the that window.

It is just DD11 and me and neither of us wants to ride TOT. I'm hoping to get her on RRC this time!

Don't forget to play the FP+ "game." After you scan your MB, check to see if you can move your remaining FP+ up. This gives you the opportunity to grab a 4th, 5th, etc. FP+ sooner.

I plan to try and get more FP+ after we use our initial 3. I think the best park to do this will be MK.

For your day 2, keep in mind that you might not be able to get that early morning fastpass for 7DMT. I was selecting our fastpasses at 7 am at the 60 day mark and I could not find a FP for 7DMT on day 3 of our trip until 12:45.

It will just be me and DD11 and we're flexible. I'm trying to get it early so that we might have a chance to get more FP+ but I'll take what I can get if it works in our plans.

Day 1 - Not sure where you're staying but you might be cutting it close getting to your first FP at Epcot, depending on flight delays, how long ME takes that day, etc.
Day 4 - How do you plan on doing FOP and TH both at 6:30pm? If you go to FOP first you'll be really late for your ADR. If you go to eat first I doubt you'll make the end of the FOP window.

Day 2 - If you can get to MK at rope drop, I suggest rope dropping Peter Pan as it's a really fun queue that you miss on the FP line. At rope drop likely to be a 15 minute or so wait which is perfect for the line. I'd replace PP with maybe HM or Splash which are not far from the other FP rides.

Day 5 - If you want to do Soarin or FEA, I'd replace TT as you've done that already. For 3rd pass I'd get Mission Space if you want to do that ride, otherwise, do an early one at either Nemo or Living with Land (in which case I'd rope drop Soarin and then get a 9-10 FP for Land. I suggest doing this in the morning so you have a chance to get an extra FP for one of the Tier 1 rides the rest of the day. They're a bit harder to get but we've never failed to get 2-3 more over the course of a whole afternoon/evening.

Day 7 - Looks fine but would note that you should try to rope drop Na'vi one day which has a pretty light line at rope drop due to everyone heading to FoP.

Day 8 - Tower of Terror as 3rd if you want to ride that. Otherwise - nothing great. You might as well get a show if you're interested in seeing them but you'd likely not need it.

We do plan to get to MK at rope drop on Day 2, DD wants to ride BTMRR more than once so we'll head straight there at rope drop. And she'll be able to ride it again using a FP+ on Day 6. We'll also be going to MK on a Friday for EMH before hopping over to AK so we'll do some of the rides that day.

Test Track is DD all time favorite ride, so that's why I have a FP+ for it on 2 different days. We'll do Soarin' at rope drop on Day 5 and we'll try to fit in FEA, but if we don't, that's ok. We rode Mission Space on our last trip and decided we don't want to ride it again.

We will try to rope drop Na'vi on Day 7. AK has EMH hours that morning so I'm hoping we'll be able it without too much of a wait.

DD and I don't want to ride TOT so I might just FP+ the Indiana Jones show since she wants to see it.

Day 1 - Not sure where you're staying but you might be cutting it close getting to your first FP at Epcot, depending on flight delays, how long ME takes that day, etc.
Day 4 - How do you plan on doing FOP and TH both at 6:30pm? If you go to FOP first you'll be really late for your ADR. If you go to eat first I doubt you'll make the end of the FOP window.

We're staying at the Boardwalk and will walk over once we arrive and give bell services our carry on. I might move the first FP+ up a little and make the 3rd one for after we eat at GG.

We're eating at TH at 4:15, did I put 6:30?? Opps, that was a mistake! I figure we'll be done at TH around 5:30 and can head over to the Safari for that FP+ and then go to FOP for that FP+. I might make the Safari one for 5:30 instead of 5:00 so we won't be rushing if TH takes longer than I anticipate.

We're staying at the Boardwalk and will walk over once we arrive and give bell services our carry on. I might move the first FP+ up a little and make the 3rd one for after we eat at GG.

We're eating at TH at 4:15, did I put 6:30?? Opps, that was a mistake! I figure we'll be done at TH around 5:30 and can head over to the Safari for that FP+ and then go to FOP for that FP+. I might make the Safari one for 5:30 instead of 5:00 so we won't be rushing if TH takes longer than I anticipate.
That makes a lot more sense! Sounds like a great plan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter