Feeling rotten

Drasticq

Mouseketeer
Can I complain for a second? Today I had a wisdom tooth yanked out and it did NOT want to come easy! Thing shattered on the way out and I had to have a TONNE of injections! Needless to say, I'm in a moaning mood!

Can I complain for a second? Today I had a wisdom tooth yanked out and it did NOT want to come easy! Thing shattered on the way out and I had to have a TONNE of injections! Needless to say, I'm in a moaning mood!
Awwwww! What a way to spend the day. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm so sorry! I had a miserable extraction once, so I feel your pain... literally AND figuratively! Feel better soon.

That sucks. Can I join your pitty party? My lower back decided to have a fit this morning. I can hardly move with out pain. As long as I am sitting, standing, lying still I am okay, still hurts but more manageable. Move at all and holy heck. Not going to be a fun day.

That sucks. Can I join your pitty party? My lower back decided to have a fit this morning. I can hardly move with out pain. As long as I am sitting, standing, lying still I am okay, still hurts but more manageable. Move at all and holy heck. Not going to be a fun day.

Ow! Really sorry :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!