Feet Tendonitis :(

A suggestion for slippers or shoes that I can make, albeit unfortunately not cheap, are Oofos.

My mother suffers horrendous foot pain from flat feet, plantar fascitis, bunions and arthritis. She was on a trip to Florida and was in so much pain with the shoes she was used to wearing, so she picked up a pair of those on recommendation from a friend. She has a few pairs now and says they are an absolute lifesaver for her.

Prayers for your mom Rogue, I am so sorry to hear that. I have also heard about Oofos. They are very expensive though especially for me. Which ones did your mom get? I am so grateful they help her!

Thank you, dear Dan, so much my friend. I am PMing you.

I would sincerely appreciate more than I can say, extra, extra healing prayers, friends. Dad and I are so praying for a miracle extra by this Christmas of me to be all healed from this pain. God willing this will happen. I pray always to give thanks in all. Thank you all very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter