Fellowship of the fisheye

Thanks Groucho! I actually have been thinking of adding one to my kit. I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to. Bummer I can't get a deal on your Pentax. I need one of those super duper Pentax to Canon converters I guess! ;)

Not quite fisheye, but I use the Canon 10-22 EF-S lens. Very nice build quality but not an "L" lens and not useful for full-frame bodies. Not too bad of a price either.

Not quite fisheye, but I use the Canon 10-22 EF-S lens. Very nice build quality but not an "L" lens and not useful for full-frame bodies. Not too bad of a price either.

I actually had that one for a while when I was shooting with a crop sensor. Bought it on Ebay, used it for a while then sold it for a little more than I paid. But now that I have the 6D I need an EF lens. I haven't sold my Tokina 10-16 yet as it actually works as a 16mm prime on my full frame.

Wow - ancient thread revival...and coincidentally, just earlier this month at Disney, I pulled out the old fisheye I hadn't used in many years and decided to bring it along to WDW for a few walkaround fun shots...I hadn't done fisheye at Disney before. What a coinky-dink that this thread pops up from years ago in the same week I just finished some fisheye shots at Disney:
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

All using a Sony SEL16mm F2.8 with ECF-01 10mm Fisheye extension, on a Sony A6300 body.

i guess it's a bad sign that my last post in this thread, from 2017, is still on the same page... Looks like almost everyone has moved onto other pastures. Here's a shot from a solo trip back in Jan 2019.
Pentax K-1, Samyang 12mm fisheye, f14, 1/8 second, ISO 100.

20210202002629-36c0184b.jpg

Okay...time for another one. While my family shops, I look for fun pics.

Store display of Mickey Mouse ears inside Mickey's of Hollywood on Hollywood Blvd.

i-VrBvWJR-L.jpg

Nikon D750/Sigma 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye, 1/125s, f/4, ISO 1400, Ev +0.3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!