Ferns and Stiens

funkychunkymonkey

DIS Veteran
Dang stines garden and gifts! They sold me three little plants, ALL call folige! Well, assorted folige dosent help me know how to grow these babies in my terraium. Curently there living in cups and cat proof containers till I get my 10 gallon tank. SO can you name my folige?
DSC04500.jpg

DSC04499.jpg

DSC04498.jpg

Dang stines garden and gifts! They sold me three little plants, ALL call folige! Well, assorted folige dosent help me know how to grow these babies in my terraium. Curently there living in cups and cat proof containers till I get my 10 gallon tank. SO can you name my folige?
DSC04500.jpg

DSC04499.jpg

DSC04498.jpg

The middle one is some kind of palm, and can grow quite large under good conditions.

The last one resembles asparagus fern.

Lacking a definitive answer, I'd put them in your terrarium, keep them damp but not soaking, and stick it near a north or east window but not IN the window, and see what happens.

The middle one is some kind of palm, and can grow quite large under good conditions.

The last one resembles asparagus fern.

Lacking a definitive answer, I'd put them in your terrarium, keep them damp but not soaking, and stick it near a north or east window but not IN the window, and see what happens.

asparagus fern? Good to know what it could be. Im working on keeping them alive till I move and can stop at our little greenhouse and see if they know what they are. There curently sitting on tray tables in the sunny window and being moved every night so they dont get to drafty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!