Festival of Fantasy parade changes?

Wubar

Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.
Caught the parade this past week. I thought the dragon would be back by now, but it wasn't. The CM I spoke to didn't know any additional information, other than when the dragon does return it wouldn't be breathing fire anymore. What I thought was interesting was that they also didnt have Prince Philip or any of those black winged "enemies" in the parade, and also no Merida float. Just wondering if those are permanent changes or not, or if the Merida bagpipe float was having technical difficulties that day...

Caught the parade this past week. I thought the dragon would be back by now, but it wasn't. The CM I spoke to didn't know any additional information, other than when the dragon does return it wouldn't be breathing fire anymore.
That is contrary to what has been reported by Disney.

What I thought was interesting was that they also didnt have Prince Philip or any of those black winged "enemies" in the parade,
When Maleficent stopped performing in the parade, her complete unit was downed. Entertainment performers from that unit were reassigned to other roles throughout the parks.

When Maleficent stopped performing in the parade, her complete unit was downed. Entertainment performers from that unit were reassigned to other roles throughout the parks.
They did have the gazebo float for a few weeks after the incident with Aurora and Philip on it. Then the float had to prepare for the holidays so it was removed altogether.

I just got back last night from my stay. I saw the parade on both Tuesday and Wednesday and Merida was in both showings.
I'm also curious if anyone else has seen this - on Tuesday Merida was on her platform waving and smiling as one would expect but then I saw her reach behind her and act as if she was grabbing a cookie off the plate behind her to pass to someone in the crowd. My initial thought was someone in the crowd annoyed her in some way but it was all so fluid I wasn't sure if it was a normal act. Either way, I though it was hilarious, I literally laughed out loud :)

Between getting info from CMs and Bus drivers I feel confident that I am the most informed disney person ever. Never have I ever gotten any kind of wrong information from CMs or bus drivers. Ever. /s :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter