Festival of the Arts - Various Artists Signings

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by hayesdvc, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:44 PM.

1. hayesdvc

hayesdvc DIS Veteran

I am trying to find the list of the various artist and dates that will be signing their art during the FOTA. I will be in the World February 3rd through the 8th.

2. FastPasser.

FastPasser. DIS Veteran

Only because I talked to him recently, I know that Brian Blackmore will be there again this year.

3. Sleepy425

Sleepy425 DIS Veteran

Larry Dotson is there this weekend. He said he's coming back towards the end of the festival, but I'm not sure of the exact dates. He has a Facebook page that I'm sure you could ask him on. He just posted about being there through Monday, but not about the future dates he mentioned to me.
    We were very excited to stumble upon him in Norway. He was very sweet and talked to us about the pieces we were buying.

4. Star Tourist

Star Tourist Earning My Ears

I messaged Joey Chou back in November and he confirmed that he would be there and signing his art. Said they were only letting them sell Disney inspired art this year and not personal stuff.

5. troy63

troy63 Earning My Ears

On the Disney Parks Merchandise website they have a list of the artists with the date, time and place that they will be appearing.