Festival of the Lion King dining package....

Too funny! Although I will not believe it until I see it posted by Disney, many will spend the money and Disney knows it, so they will keep coming up with new ideas of extra charge experiences.

Introducing... the small world dessert party. Package A includes a dessert party before the ride, and package B includes a dessert party after the ride. Anyone know which one is less crowded?

The AK thing sounds nice for first time visitors, but I couldn't see myself paying for that.

Not something I would choose to do but I hope that others enjoy it!

So the whole safari thing? Ride it late towards closing. You may be the only people on. Then you can ask questions to the driver and get a much more personal and informational ride. We did this and when the driver realized we were quoting the whole narration she allowed us to ask her anything. And we did. It was awesome. No way would I pay to ride safari with an animal expert or to see FoTLK. Great show, no upcharhe necessary.

Tier 2 is actually kind of worth the price... a 3 course meal at Tiffins with an alchoholic drink, plus you can in reality save 2 FP+ if you were going to use them on either attraction. For an extra $25 an animal expert, front row, and a glass of champagne isnt asking THAT much more I guess... idk.. if I was already planning on going to Tiffins and using my FP+ on those 2 attractions I would do it...

I am in real life using 2 of my FP+ at those attractions, but going to TH on the free dining plan so I would never pay OOP for it.... but it isnt a HORRIBLE idea

Introducing... the small world dessert party. Package A includes a dessert party before the ride, and package B includes a dessert party after the ride. Anyone know which one is less crowded?

The AK thing sounds nice for first time visitors, but I couldn't see myself paying for that.

this would have been my grandmothers dream!! that was the only ride she wanted to go on in all of disney.. i think we did it like 5 times lol

Tier 2 is actually kind of worth the price... a 3 course meal at Tiffins with an alchoholic drink, plus you can in reality save 2 FP+ if you were going to use them on either attraction. For an extra $25 an animal expert, front row, and a glass of champagne isnt asking THAT much more I guess... idk.. if I was already planning on going to Tiffins and using my FP+ on those 2 attractions I would do it...

I am in real life using 2 of my FP+ at those attractions, but going to TH on the free dining plan so I would never pay OOP for it.... but it isnt a HORRIBLE idea

this would have been my grandmothers dream!! that was the only ride she wanted to go on in all of disney.. i think we did it like 5 times lol

I can see how it would maybe be a good deal for adults if you order the pricier items and alcohol, but even the most expensive kid's appetizer, entree, and dessert do not add up to $29. If you have kids in your party, it would be hard to break even on this, especially since mine would have zero interest in the salad/soup appetizers offered on the kids menu.

*Edited because I just read the official posting. Turns out it only includes wine/beer and not cocktails, which is a crime, since Tiffins has some of the best mixed drinks on property.

What's next? The Peoplemover dining package?

Love it. Or how about the Country Bears Jamboree dessert party?

latest

What's next? The Peoplemover dining package?

I know on a previous podcast or vlog, Pete has talked about how he would love to have exactly this. His idea is to get some kind of lunch to go then you get to ride on the Peoplemover for 30 minutes continuously while you eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter