few cruise questions

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
we are on the Hawaiian cruise and can book port adventures--I had 2 in mind for Kauai however both are sold out--does disney have a

waitlist for the ports--or do I just have to keep looking and hopefully something will open up

also how would I change a time--I picked a 130 tour but the 930 would really be better

as far as on line check in do you need your flight information before you can do the checkin Im close to booking the airfare

thanks any other advice would be great

They do not keep a waitlist for excursions or hold back places for onboard bookings. Your only chance is someone cancelling- you can keep checking and try onboard, since people change once onboard- or DCL adding spaces, which might happen, or not. It depends on the availability of the tour operator.

If your two tours do not conflict with each other, you can book the new time and cancel the first booking afterwards. If their times overlap, you would have to cancel then book the new time. I would rather call them to be sure to keep one of the two for certain.

You can always come back for flights later. Use the option that involves you getting to and from the port on your own for now and change it once you know your flight info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter