• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fictional Walt

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
Jim Hill's newest article in the Orlando Weekly talks about a new book (published on the web at AGhostWriter.com) that posits the question: If Walt really was cryogenically frozen, and woke up in todays' world, what would he do?

I haven't read any of it yet, but it looks interesting. It's on the web since the author couldn't get anyone to publish it - for fear of the Disney Lawyers...

Sarangel

I read it a couple weeks ago. It's interesting but the story gets bogged down in international espionage. But if you just take the Walt bits it's fun. And probably not too far off the mark.

Anyone have a quicker way to download the story without having to scroll through so many pages?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter