File extension

truck1

Growing older but not up.
What file extensions can we use to up load a file? Like an Excel spread sheet or word doc etc.

If you save an Excel file as a picture, it will no longer function as a spreadsheet. What is it you are trying to do?

If you save an Excel file as a picture, it will no longer function as a spreadsheet. What is it you are trying to do?
Basically under the DCL forum post a spreadsheet that has different ships names, hull numbers significant dates etc as a timeline on when the new ships will be built. Doing it on the forum the columns dont line up and it becomes a jumbled confused mess

I find .pdf files are good for displaying such information. When open in Excel, do a file/save as/ and choose the *.pdf option.

Attachments

• testfile.pdf
    84.9 KB · Views: 3
I'll have to try that. I dont remember seeing a pdf option the other day when i was playing with it ,but I could be wrong.

I'll have to try that. I dont remember seeing a pdf option the other day when i was playing with it ,but I could be wrong.

Sometimes you don't save to PDF, you print to PDF. Windows 10 (and perhaps earlier versions) have a PDF creator as a printer option built in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter