Fill in the blank with the number of rooms at Aulani

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Ok, fill in the blank.

Aulani has ___ standard view deluxe studios and ___island garden view deluxe studios.

Aulani has ___ standard view hotel rooms and ___ island garden view hotel rooms.

Am I correct is thinking that there are a lot more of the island garden view studios/hotel rooms vs standard view ones? View will not play a factor for me, I want the cheapest rate I can get for next year. But I may just have to take an island garden view. Right now the only advantage that the studio has over a regular hotel room is the microwave and toaster, which I might possibly use or not. I just wish I knew or could find a lot more info on the locations of these rooms. I think I would love ground floor but not sure. I know for a fact I don't want to be above the 5th floor. (I know I am not normal, lol)

Ok, fill in the blank.

Aulani has ___ standard view deluxe studios and ___island garden view deluxe studios.

Aulani has ___ standard view hotel rooms and ___ island garden view hotel rooms.

Am I correct is thinking that there are a lot more of the island garden view studios/hotel rooms vs standard view ones? View will not play a factor for me, I want the cheapest rate I can get for next year. But I may just have to take an island garden view. Right now the only advantage that the studio has over a regular hotel room is the microwave and toaster, which I might possibly use or not. I just wish I knew or could find a lot more info on the locations of these rooms. I think I would love ground floor but not sure. I know for a fact I don't want to be above the 5th floor. (I know I am not normal, lol)
There is a thread called something like “villas and views,” but when the Photobucket thing happened, a lot of the pics were lost. But you might be able to see a few although I shout that will help you with the count (although someone here will prob answer that for you).

But I wanted to say, we stayed on 5 and loved it. We only rode the elevator a couple of times, as the main lobby is actually on 3, and the stairs from ground to 3 are big and shallow, like in the Poly lobby, so easy to climb. And then two regular flights up to 5. So that’s a plus if you don’t love elevators....But I also wanted to say with all the landscaping, volcano, rock features, etc., looking down from 5 didn’t seem high at all, so if you had to go up a floor or two, it might not look as high as you think. I can’t speak for the backside views—never looked out that way from anywhere. Hope that helps a tiny bit.

Island Garden view rooms for me 7th floor and up then you can watch a luau each night the have it from the balcony of your room.

Trying to upload a screenshot of a list of it all, but not very successful yet

Last edited:
studio-
standard 18 lock off
island/garden 1 dedicated , 92 lockoff
poolside/garden 31 lockoff
ocean 104 lockoff

1BR-
standard 18 lockoff
island/garden 92 lockoff
poolside garden 31 lockoff
ocean 104 lockoff

2BR-
standard 9 dedicated, 18 lockoff
island/garden 74 dedicated, 92 lockoff
poolside/garden 25 dedicated, 31 lockoff
ocean 85 dedicated, 104 lockoff

3BR-
standard 2
ocean 18

On DVC points there are only 8 hotel rooms. They are extremely hard to book.

There are gobs on the cash side, but since much of the question was about villas I am just going to mention that there are 8 DVC "hotel rooms."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter