film ???

clglen

Earning My Ears
Which film do you use for spectromagic/osborne lights/illuminations????
400 or 800....no flash...any special settings???

thanks!

I use the Kodak MAX...I dont recall if that has a speed or not....I might just be spinning your wheels, cause my answer isnt clear enough! :( Im sorry if that didnt help!

I had the same question before I left. I never used 800 speed before so I was kinda scared and got some good and bad feed back about it.
I used 800 speed on osborne lights, Fantasmic, the xmas parade at night, Fantasy in the sky and Illuminations. I took a lot of pics and some turned out and some were blurry. I used a 35mm and an advantix and found that the 35mm took better pictures with 800 speed. I also used the flash......but then again I use the flash on just about everything. I think 400 speed would of worked fine for osborne and the xmas parade.
Hope this helps??

Thanks for your help....I have decided to just stick with the 400...I'll hope for the best!!
Packed and ready to go.......leaving in the morning!!
Thanks!:D

We used 400 last time, and you could tell we needed a faster shutter speed on the pictures. They looked blurry, even though we weren't moving. I would recommend 800 or a digital camera.

Ooh, I struggled with this question before we went on our trip earlier this month. Here's what I found after taking TONS of pictures with different speeds of film and under different conditions:

800 is best for nighttime and parades. I just left my camera set on auto flash, so *it* could "choose" to use flash or not. Lots of my photos turned out beautifully, in great color. The ones that appeared grainy or fuzzy were taken when I was using my zoom (since by zooming you are reducing the amount of available light). So, after getting back a couple batches of zoom-fuzzy film, I made sure not to zoom at night. My photos turned out really well after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter