Filter Type for Coffee Makers in Aulani Villas

PamH

Earning My Ears
Would you be so kind as to let me know what type of coffee filter I'll need for the coffee makes in the Villas? Rather than buy a box, I plan to just bring a few from home.

Thanks!

Would you be so kind as to let me know what type of coffee filter I'll need for the coffee makes in the Villas? Rather than buy a box, I plan to just bring a few from home.

Thanks!
They are basket-style

They don’t give you any coffee filters? I have never been but am planning a trip myself so I would like to know this. Thanks!

They do not. I believe they do give you one serving of the all-in-one type of closed filter with coffee inside, but they do not give coffee filters. This is an easy item to bring from home, as it's virtually weightless and takes up hardly any room in the suitcase.

They do not. I believe they do give you one serving of the all-in-one type of closed filter with coffee inside, but they do not give coffee filters. This is an easy item to bring from home, as it's virtually weightless and takes up hardly any room in the suitcase.
Yes, I agree good to know. Will add it to the list. Anything else you would suggest kitchen wise?

Yes, I agree good to know. Will add it to the list. Anything else you would suggest kitchen wise?
Personally, I always take a variety of Ziploc bags and a few cheap “Tupperware” containers. I also took paper plates, napkins, and straws for use in the room and if we took “picnic” lunches on our excursions (not paid excursions, I mean—just out and about). We also took a small soft-sided cooler for that same reason plus drinks and snacks at the pool. I’ve also sometimes taken a paring knife and small cutting mat for fruits.

This is important because you need to get the Lion Vanilla Macadamia Nut coffee...

(also, whatever Maui coffee they serve at the Kula Lodge on Maui...)

Agree with everything listed by @cgattis. I would also add that if you enjoy a cocktail, you may want to bring insulated travel cups--that way, you can prepare cocktails in your room and bring them down to the pool with you. We usually buy a bottle of rum and a couple bottles of mai tai mixer. MUCH cheaper than the $15/cocktail you'll pay downstairs. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter