Final countdown to 10/31 Wonder Cruise

lisajanetx

Earning My Ears
I'll be sailing on the Wonder in less than 2 days. Yippee. I've had several obstacles to overcome, including DH who decided not to go and DD who seems to have come down with a bit of a cold. But I think DD and I, along with my Mom, will make it after all.

A bit worried about the forecast - so if anyone has heard that the weather will be good for 10/31 cruise, please pass that along to cheer me up.

Almost packed and let's hope DD continues to feel better.

I don't care for flying since 9/11 so about the only thing I have left to worry about is turbulence on the airplane, but weather.com hasn't shown any turbulence between TX & FL for the last week.

Wish us luck.

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Good luck! :)

I am sure you are in for the time of your life. You have a great attitude, and that will ensure it. Whether the weather is good or bad, your DD has a bit of a cold (although those sure tend to clear up fast on vacation for some reason) or whatever else comes up, you'll have a blast. After all, fairy dust works no matter what the weather. :smooth: Please let us know how you enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter