Final Itinerary Email

KandyM

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Just received this email and it says on it to book my magical express if needed. I booked this twice already. Once on the phone with the Disney agent when making the reservation and then again via the online request form because of flight changes. I got confirmation emails from magical express after sending the online forms in so do I really need to do this again?

You should be fine. I just looked back to see what my final itinerary emails have looked like in the past and they said the same thing as yours even though I had already made magical express reservations and didn't have a problem on my trip. Looks like that's just a generic blurb about magical express.

Hi,
Just received this email and it says on it to book my magical express if needed. I booked this twice already. Once on the phone with the Disney agent when making the reservation and then again via the online request form because of flight changes. I got confirmation emails from magical express after sending the online forms in so do I really need to do this again?
Just call Disney and confirm your arrival time and departure time, the DME people have always been super friendly and nice. I call them every time and give them our travel information and it takes just minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!