Final Payment

Muskrat191

Mouseketeer
I'm in Canada. I've booked a DLP package for May 2020. The website only required a deposit to be paid now. The website shows the balance labelled "Amount due before XXXXX April 2020" (ie. 30 days before arrival), but in the notes below says "The payment for the whole amount is required prior 60 days before the arrival date as per our Booking Terms and Conditions. Failure to pay the booking in full at this date shall entitle us to treat your booking as cancelled."

Is my payment due in March (60 days) or April (30 days)?

I think it's best to call Disney, but thinking about my own bookings, I would say it's 30 days.
Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if something changed and not all copy got updated.

I think each country has different policies. Im sure UK is 60 days & Europe used to be 30 days. But as stated I would call to check

Thanks. I was trying to avoid the international phone call, but I can do so (or just pay the balance by 60 days).

Most people call WDW and ask to be transferred to DLP, there is a topic about it on this board, but I can't find it at the moment.
Other option is to call via Skype.

Most people call WDW and ask to be transferred to DLP, there is a topic about it on this board, but I can't find it at the moment.
Other option is to call via Skype.
WDW doesn't have a Canadian number.

I actually have no idea what the cost would be for the phone call...I will have to look it up.

WDW doesn't have a Canadian number.

I actually have no idea what the cost would be for the phone call...I will have to look it up.
Check Skype, Google Hangouts and similar apps. They usually have cheaper prices than your phone company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter