Finalizing my plan! ADRs in ten days!

lizzyb5280

Mouseketeer
I've been back and forth on a lot of stuff, but I think I have a plan set, esp. now that park hours are out. (Note: this is week of Nov 7-13.) Here's what I'm thinking so far:

Sunday: mid-day arrival - Epcot, dinner @ Akershus
Monday: DSH (PM EMH), Play 'n' Dine lunch
Tuesday: MK, CRT lunch; park closes early, dinner @ DTD (RFC?)
Wednesday: Epcot (PM EMH), no TS
Thursday: MK (AM EMH and MVMCP), LTT lunch
Friday: AK (PM EMH), Donald's Safari Breakfast
Saturday: short day, maybe MK?

Generally speaking, how does that sound? It's been 6 years since I've been to WDW, and this is our first time as a family (first trip I've planned). The main one I'm unsure about is Tuesday dinner. It's DD's 3rd birthday, and with the park closing at 6:30 I thought we'd go shopping at DTD & eat dinner there. However, I would be open to eating at one of the resorts, and shopping on Saturday AM, if anyone has suggestions. Or any other suggestions of preschooler fun places to eat at DTD.

Sounds great, would highly recommend Akershus and CRT. LTT is fine but now no characters I would suggest CP for a meal with a young child - if they are amused you get more peace and quiet to eat.

Haven't been to RFC at DTD but did go to the one at AK and even though my DD was 5 she was petrified - left mid-meal as it was too noisy for her to cope with and that is unusual for her.

Other options for resort food that my two love is Boma - loves looking at the animals before and after and the buffet is awesome. Ohanas for breakfast, WCC for dinner.

Have a fantastic trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter