Finally AP rates Jan to April

Thanks for the heads up. I just checked and I didn't see anything better than I already have booked. At least I won't wonder anymore! (though...I will still keep checking....just in case something else pops up....).

So frustrating, now when you click on the special offer for AP holders it gives standard room rates, it was working properly at about 5:45 am EST today.

All that waiting for nothing. Was on 10 minutes after rates came out, instantly got on with a CM, and the only rooms available for my dates (jan 29 to feb 3) at yacht club was club level and pushed my price way up. bummed.

Thanks for posting this discount. I just saved an additional 10% on our January Beach Club reservation! We had 25% with the gp discount and the AP discount is 35%. :) And it was for a standard view, too. :)

Last edited:
Just got mine - over an hour on the phone. But - knocked over $1200 off of a theme park view at The Contemporary the first week of January.

Super excited got my Contemporary Theme Park View finally! Had bay lake view and upgraded for only about $200 more! Yay!

Darn only til mid April, I’m waiting for end of the month . Was so excited when I saw this post lol

Did anyone grab a AP discount for POFQ in Feb? Couldn't get through, just wondering what the discount rate is.

Darn only til mid April, I’m waiting for end of the month . Was so excited when I saw this post lol

I am in the same boat. I have a room booked at Pop but hoping to upgrade if the rates are good.

We're booked at the Poly for January 16-23 in two Pool or Marina view rooms. We were able to upgrade from Standard View using the Gift of Magic room-only discount for $151 per room more. We were hoping for an AP discount, but it looks like only Theme Park view is available which would be $75 per night per room more than we're paying now. Still, we budgeted for rack rate and are glad for the Gift of Magic discount which enabled us to move to the room category that we really wanted for our one-time splurge at the Poly.

I laugh that one of my big (mental) selling points of the AP was the resort discount. The AP rate is the same as the Visa discount I got at YC. Definitely not complaining, it's a really sweet discount. And it's nice to know that I can get an AP room -- without having to call or jump through a ton of hoops.

I also booked an AP room in December, so there's also value there! Seeing all the Jan-April rates makes me want to book again. But I'll just wait and book for fall 2018. Because I have an addiction.

Yippee! I just checked again for an AP rate at the Poly for January 16-23 and a "pool or marina" view finally popped up as available. Since I'm using a TA, I quickly emailed her and then was on pins and needles until she replied 20 minutes later with the good news that she was able to get us the discount. We're saving $311 per room.

Thanks! I was just able to get the passholder rate at the Pop Century for our spring break reservation!

Does anyone know if you can check online for AP discounted rooms at specific resorts, or do you have to call? I'd much rather surf the net for a few minutes instead of waiting on the phone, but if a phone call must happen, then a phone call it is...

Does anyone know if you can check online for AP discounted rooms at specific resorts, or do you have to call? I'd much rather surf the net for a few minutes instead of waiting on the phone, but if a phone call must happen, then a phone call it is...

Once you log in as a passholder the offers are included with all others.

Ok...I am not currently an AP passholder, but we have a trip booked in January 2018, and we are already talking about booking another trip later in 2018. Thus, we were discussing becoming AP holders to save money, and I was told by another poster that I don't have to be an AP holder to call and ask to book a room at the AP rate (I would just be required to upgrade to the AP before the end of my trip). I'd like to be able to apply AP savings to my current reservation in January if possible to extend the savings further, but I didn't know if there was any availability or even an active AP offer at the time we are visiting. I had sent an email to the CM that was handling my current reservation, but I hadn't heard back, so I might just have to call...

Ok...I am not currently an AP passholder, but we have a trip booked in January 2018, and we are already talking about booking another trip later in 2018. Thus, we were discussing becoming AP holders to save money, and I was told by another poster that I don't have to be an AP holder to call and ask to book a room at the AP rate (I would just be required to upgrade to the AP before the end of my trip). I'd like to be able to apply AP savings to my current reservation in January if possible to extend the savings further, but I didn't know if there was any availability or even an active AP offer at the time we are visiting. I had sent an email to the CM that was handling my current reservation, but I hadn't heard back, so I might just have to call...

Call. But what are your dates and resort, folks on here check for folks all the time. And note, it can't be just applied, there has to be a room available at the discounted rate to do that.

Thanks Hopperfan! We are staying at Pop! From 1/14-1/20...but I wouldn't be against moving to a different resort if there was availability for the AP discount....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter