Finally booked!

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
Well I have booked our 13 nights at home (WLV) next may with a night at HRH in the middle. Having not stayed in may before do you think there will be a chance of changing our first 5 nights to BWV or AKL? I do not think BC will be so have discounted it. I was adamant not to stay at AKL as I have stayed there before 3 times but DB never stayed DD loves it and DB DD never been abroad before.

I honestly don't think you'll have a problem with any resort at the 7-month point, for May, Alyson.

I agree. I think as long as you're not looking for a SV, BW or value/ concierge at AKV you should be fine. I think you would probably be ok with BC too.

Thanks guys. Iv looked at the new accommodation checker which shows all the resort availability and they are all free at the moment. Fingers crossed.

As long as you are ON LINE at 8AM(EST)at the 7 month mark, you should be fine!:thumbsup2

We have always been successful including Vero Beach for August and Aulani end of May.

ENJOY YOUR TRIP!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter