Finally figured It out...

PlutoTheDog89

DIS Veteran
Been watching/listening to DisUnplugged for quite some time now. Always been a big fan. Pete has always reminded me of someone, but never knew who...

Driving down to Pa this weekend for a wedding. I figured It out...

Pete and crew are the Disney version of Elvis Duran and the Z Morning Zoo. Not sure if you’ve heard them, as they’re mostly on the east coast, but it’s uncanny.

That's funny because my girlfriend always says that Pete reminds her of Elvis Duran.

I was falling in and out of sleep (in the passenger seat, obviously) and Elvis was ranting about something, then Froggy started talking. Froggy (I think) kind of sounds like John. I came to and was very confused for a moment.

Being in Joisey, I've heard of them, but never listen (if I do any sort of "media' in the morning, it would be TV news. Never been a radio morning show type of girl. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!