Finally saw Lilo and Stitch...

Pembo

OH-IO
My 3 yo LOVED it! I have a question though, why did they make all the characters so, how shall I put it, round/big???? Usually Disney characters are so thin and the people were all so not thin??? Anyone?

Don't know why they were round/big, but I'm glad y'all got to see it!! :) We loved it and went to see it twice! :teeth:

Don't know why they weren't thin either but I won't complain. Glad you got to finally go see it! I am still waiting to see it the for the second time with my DH. I am glad I decided to see it without him or I'd still be waiting to see this one :)

Glad you got to see it. I loved it....:D

Next week we are going to O'hanas for dinner as all of the sudden DD thinks it would be a great place to go...:D

I loved the movie too.

Sherry - love your new (??) sig pic. (is it new? I usually leave sig pics turned off)

because they are like real people with real body shapes, not like anorexic people. go them! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter