Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add the Disney Dream November 13th cruise, please?

Thank you :)
Only if someone starts the cruise meet thread. AquaDame doesn't create the threads. She only adds the links to the first post once someone on the cruise starts the thread and posts the link here asking to have it added.

Last edited:
Only if someone starts the cruise meet thread. AquaDame doesn't create the threads. She only adds the links to the first post once someone on the cruise starts the thread and posts the link here asking to have it added.

Thanks for the help, I had no idea! Someone has started a thread for the Disney Dream November 13 - 17th. So that link can be added now, correct?

Thanks for the help, I had no idea! Someone has started a thread for the Disney Dream November 13 - 17th. So that link can be added now, correct?
I see someone posted last June saying they were on the cruise. And you responded to it. That thread is on the main cruise board. And that poster hasn't been back since.

To start a Cruise Meet thread it's best to start the thread here, on the cruise meets board. https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

Then copy the URL at the top of the page there.

Come back here (to this thread) and request that link be added to the first post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

AquaDame will then add it to the first (directory) post.

I moved that thread to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the Dream's 2017 main directory page.

Hey Dream Cruisers!

I have about 30 lime green silicone wristbands with gold print that say "Bahama Dreamin' Disney Dream 2017" in Walt-O-Graph. Anyone want them? I'll send them to you for free.

Cheers!
Eric

Hey Dream Cruisers!

I have about 30 lime green silicone wristbands with gold print that say "Bahama Dreamin' Disney Dream 2017" in Walt-O-Graph. Anyone want them? I'll send them to you for free.

Cheers!
Eric
Sure how much do you want for them ???

lol thanks Princess Shmoo posted too quick and I was on my cell phone at dinner . So free is extra fabulous I'll take them

lol thanks Princess Shmoo posted too quick and I was on my cell phone at dinner . So free is extra fabulous I'll take them
Probably need use a private conversation to set up getting the items to you. I wouldn't post personal emails/addresses on the public forum here.

Is September 15th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise taking part in the Fish Extender exchange? There was no link under the date of the cruse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter