Find your 2018 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

I would like to start a FE for the Disney Dream. August 17th. I hope I am doing this right. I’ll just have my daughter do it. Kortney (9).
https://www.disboards.com/threads/find-your-2018-dream-cruise-meet-link-here.3557932/add-reply

First off, Welcome to the Dis! :welcome:

Secondly, Hello fellow cruiser! :wave: I'm anxiously counting down the days until August 17th!

Now, this link is not working for me. Looking at your post count I would guess the above post is the only post you have made. Did you start a Cruise Meet thread? If not you will need to start one on the Cruise Meet Board then come back and add the link here. I will be happy to add it to the directory.

I see where to start a new thread but I don’t understand/see how to add the link to the specific date of the cruise

I see where to start a new thread but I don’t understand/see how to add the link to the specific date of the cruise

I see you started a thread however there is no date in the title or any message in the body of the post. You will want to edit those so that people are aware that is the thread for the 8/17 Dream cruise.

Once you do that, You can copy the URL then come back here and paste it in a reply. One of us moderators will see it and add it to the main directory for you. I hope this helps!

I'd love to start one for the April 13th 3 Day Cruise. How do I start the link for a FE? My daughter had brain surgery and is cleared to travel, so last minute celebration of life cruise for us!

I'd love to start one for the April 13th 3 Day Cruise. How do I start the link for a FE? My daughter had brain surgery and is cleared to travel, so last minute celebration of life cruise for us!

You can start a Cruise Meet Thread on the Cruise Meet Board, then come back here and post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the directory for you where your fellow cruisers can find you. If you and they are interested in doing a FE Exchange you can discuss the plans there.

You can start a Cruise Meet Thread on the Cruise Meet Board, then come back here and post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the directory for you where your fellow cruisers can find you. If you and they are interested in doing a FE Exchange you can discuss the plans there.

How do I create one? Sorry new at creating.

I just found this site. I don't see any links for the April 6-9, 2018 Disney Dream cruise. Maybe it's kinda late to start anything.

I just found this site. I don't see any links for the April 6-9, 2018 Disney Dream cruise. Maybe it's kinda late to start anything.

You are correct, there is no meet thread for April 6th. If you would like to start one feel free to, however I do agree it may be a little late. If anyone hasn't started anything yet it may be lack of interest. You can certainly try though if you like.

You are correct, there is no meet thread for April 6th. If you would like to start one feel free to, however I do agree it may be a little late. If anyone hasn't started anything yet it may be lack of interest. You can certainly try though if you like.

We bought for this date somewhat last minute. Would love to figure out how to connect before sailing. We are rabid Disney fans, but new to cruising. Seems like we might be too late to sign up for the FE, but I am hoping there might be some late comers like us that would want to participate with us?

We bought for this date somewhat last minute. Would love to figure out how to connect before sailing. We are rabid Disney fans, but new to cruising. Seems like we might be too late to sign up for the FE, but I am hoping there might be some late comers like us that would want to participate with us?

If you would like to start a meet thread please do so on the Cruise Meet Board. You can then come back here and post the link and one of us moderators will add it to the directory for you. That is where your fellow cruisers will find you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!