Find your 2018 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

we are also going on this cruise and I have been collecting fish extender gifts all year. It is our first cruise. Is there any other dis threat you have found, yet?
Thanks,
Kim

Last edited:
we are also going on this cruise and I have been collecting fish extender gifts all year. It is our first cruise. Is there a Facebook page or dis threat you have found, yet?
Thanks,
Kim

Please note, links to Facebook groups are not allowed on the Dis. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

How do I go about getting my son signed up for the FE program?!
Thanks!
He’s 12.

The Cruise Meet threads are for you to meet and plan with your fellow cruiser. If you and they would like to do a FE Exchange, you can discuss that with them on your thread. The Dis Boards and it's moderators do not handle those. The individual cruisers do among themselves. :)

Going on the Oct 27 Disney Fantasy western Caribbean Cruise. How do I find a fish extender group?

Going on the Oct 27 Disney Fantasy western Caribbean Cruise. How do I find a fish extender group?

On the first page of this thread you will find the Directory for the Fantasy. There you can look up your Cruise Meet Thread. If your fellow cruisers are planning a FE Exchange, they will be discussing it there.

Thank you. This is our third cruise but we
On the first page of this thread you will find the Directory for the Fantasy. There you can look up your Cruise Meet Thread. If your fellow cruisers are planning a FE Exchange, they will be discussing it there.

Is there not a link for the June 2nd 7-night cruise yet?

Since there is no link under the heading for June 2nd, on the directory on the first page of this thread, that means no, there is not a thread for that cruise yet. Feel free to start one if you would like.

There are 2 threads for that cruise. One locked and one active. Possibly Liz clicked the locked one?

Ah yes, we did some maintenance on this Cruise Meet Thread last week, a few weeks after Liz had posted and I replied. The first one should have still been active at that time however as we only locked it and started the new one last week. Thanks for the follow up.

Found the link but was unable to post anything. Your advice is appreciated
Liz

Liz if you are still looking to join this group please click on the 2nd link under your Cruise dates listed on the first page of this thread and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!