Find your 2018 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi, is there a fish extender group for
Jan 5th, 2018 4-Night Western Caribbean from Galveston (Cozumel)

I can't seem to find one.

Hi, is there a fish extender group for
Jan 5th, 2018 4-Night Western Caribbean from Galveston (Cozumel)

I can't seem to find one.

There is currently a meet thread for this cruise listed on the directory on the first page of this thread. If the Disers on that thread want to do a FE that is where they can organize it.

Hi all,
We are taking the September 14th, 2018 5-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego but I do not see a forum for it. It s our first cruise and we would love to join an FE group.

Hi all,
We are taking the September 14th, 2018 5-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego but I do not see a forum for it. It s our first cruise and we would love to join an FE group.
There is no Cruise Meet thread started for your cruise. You could start it, if you wish.

There is no Cruise Meet thread started for your cruise. You could start it, if you wish.

And if you do, please come back and post the link here so we can add it to the directory. Your fellow cruisers will then be able to find you. :)

Hi everyone - can anyone help me on where to join the group for 2-day Baja Disney Wonder on May 11th? I noticed there isn't a link yet either.. Also I'm not sure how to join the fish extenders group, first time for forum and on a Disney cruise, any help would be great!! Thnx!!

Hi everyone - can anyone help me on where to join the group for 2-day Baja Disney Wonder on May 11th? I noticed there isn't a link yet either.. Also I'm not sure how to join the fish extenders group, first time for forum and on a Disney cruise, any help would be great!! Thnx!!

You are correct. There is no current cruise meet thread for that cruise. If you would like to start one you can do so on the Cruise Meet Board then come back here and post the link to it. We can then add it to the directory where your fellow cruisers can find you, and you can plan a FE Exchange among yourselves if you like.

Thank you so much for your help! I created a Meet Me link called (May 11th, 2018 2-Night from San Diego (Ensenada))

I hope I did this correctly :)

Thank you so much for your help! I created a Meet Me link called (May 11th, 2018 2-Night from San Diego (Ensenada))

That's not here on DISboards, is it? Links to other social media sites are not allowed on DISboards.

You need to go to the main Cruise Meet board and start a thread there. https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

Be sure to title it with the dates of your cruise (makes it easier to find).

Then, copy the URL at the top of the first page on that thread and head back here.
Paste the link into a request post here.
Then a moderator will be along to move your link to the first (directory) post making it easier for others to find your DISboards Cruise Meet thread.

That's not here on DISboards, is it? Links to other social media sites are not allowed on DISboards.

You need to go to the main Cruise Meet board and start a thread there. https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

Be sure to title it with the dates of your cruise (makes it easier to find).

Then, copy the URL at the top of the first page on that thread and head back here.
Paste the link into a request post here.
Then a moderator will be along to move your link to the first (directory) post making it easier for others to find your DISboards Cruise Meet thread.

PrincessShmoo explained it very well. Thank you!
If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Hi! I did post it here on Disboards but must have done it wrong - I followed steps from another user that had completed this by using the Post New Thread and then titled a new thread called (May 11th, 2018 2-Night from San Diego (Ensenada)). Here is the link - https://www.disboards.com/threads/may-11th-2018-2-night-from-san-diego-ensenada.3646787/

Thanks for the providing the link. That helped! :thumbsup2

I have added it to the directory so your fellow cruisers can find you. Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!