Find your 2020 Dream Cruise LINK here

Here is my link to:
March 27th, 2020 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral [Nassau, Castaway Cay]

It wont let me post my link, so I removed the beginning. Can you post the correct link for me?

disboards.com/threads/march-27th-2020-3-night-bahamian-cruise-from-port-canaveral-nassau-castaway-cay.3791194/
Ummm.... that's not an actual thread.

You need to start a thread on the main Cruise Meets forum, and then post the link here.

That address doesn't lead to any other thread.

And your history shows you've only made one post here on DISboards (which would be the post asking for the link to be added).

Hello not sure if I'm doing this right. But I wanted to post here for Fish Extender for Dec 18th 3-Night Dream Cruise leaving Port Canaveral. The Sisaket family is ready to have a Very Merry time!!!

Hello not sure if I'm doing this right. But I wanted to post here for Fish Extender for Dec 18th 3-Night Dream Cruise leaving Port Canaveral. The Sisaket family is ready to have a Very Merry time!!!
Welcome to the Dis, JPROSisaket! :welcome:

These Cruise Meet Threads are where you can meet your fellow Dis Cruisers. If you should decide to do a FE Exchange, you can plan it there among yourselves. There is not currently a thread for the Dec 18th cruise listed on the directory on the first page of this thread. If you would like to start one feel free to do so on the Cruise Meet Board. You can then come back here and let me know you started it. I can then find it and add it to the directory for you. You fellow Dis Cruisers will find you there.

Welcome to the Dis, JPROSisaket! :welcome:

These Cruise Meet Threads are where you can meet your fellow Dis Cruisers. If you should decide to do a FE Exchange, you can plan it there among yourselves. There is not currently a thread for the Dec 18th cruise listed on the directory on the first page of this thread. If you would like to start one feel free to do so on the Cruise Meet Board. You can then come back here and let me know you started it. I can then find it and add it to the directory for you. You fellow Dis Cruisers will find you there.

Hi just wanted to let you know I've started a thread for the Dec 18th-21st, 2020 Dream cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!