Find your 2021 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...bean-star-wars-feb-27-port-canaveral.3812376/
I think I added another one in the wrong place and can’t delete.
I have added this to the directory. Do you know where you posted the other one?

I found it. It was just the same thread also posted on 8/19, on the Cruise Meet Board. I just deleted that old one and kept the new one, which is linked to the directory. You are all set! Happy Planning!

Starting a whole new thread for the August 14th 2021 Fantasy, but the link is flagged as spam.. its called "August 14, 2021 - Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean"

Starting a whole new thread for the August 14th 2021 Fantasy, but the link is flagged as spam.. its called "August 14, 2021 - Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean"

Found and added - once you have more than 10 posts it will not flag you again. Hope you have a lovely cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter