Find your 2022 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Hello! I took your advice and created a thread for our cruise, but it's not allowing me to post the link here...it says it looks like spam or may be inappropriate? But it's literally just the link...not sure what to do :/ Sorry for the inconvenience. This is for the 10/21 - 10/26 2022 cruise on board the Disney Magic, NY to Bermuda.
Hi welcome!! It will mark it like that until you have at least 10 posts, but they are easy to find! :) I've added it to the list and hope you have a lovely cruise!

Can we have a meet up link for the December18th cruise out of Galveston??

If you would like to start a Cruise Meet Thread feel free to do so then you can come back here and let us know. We will then add it to the Directory for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter