Finding an old podcast?

CamColt

Is there any way to find an old podcast without knowing the date? I'm looking specifically for the one where NCL's Pride of America was reviewed by Tracey, and I believe John and Kevin. It was likely a DU Podcast and was probably a few years ago. I have tried searching the podcast page, You Tube, and just a regular google search with no luck. Is there some way to find this that I'm missing? Thanks!

My friend I think this is the one you are thinking of.
It was a two hour show(!) about Hawaii and they talk about Pride of America starting at about the 1 hour mark. It’s the rest of the show I believe.
Pete, Tracey and some others did it, I believe John and Kevin had booked it and were there asking questions, preparing for their trip but haven’t experienced it yet? I might be wrong on that.

My friend I think this is the one you are thinking of.
It was a two hour show(!) about Hawaii and they talk about Pride of America starting at about the 1 hour mark. It’s the rest of the show I believe.
Pete, Tracey and some others did it, I believe John and Kevin had booked it and were there asking questions, preparing for their trip but haven’t experienced it yet? I might be wrong on that.
@disneyland_is_magic You BEAT me by a few minutes - good job! :)

You are amazing! I've been looking for this for months! Of course I thought Pride of America was the key word, so that didn't help me any, LOL! Thanks so much! I bet there is more info on there I can use too besides the cruise info. Awesome! Thanks again! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter