Finding Disney Bathroom Designs?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. I was thinking of doing our bathroom in Disney, but I want a few ideas first. Now is there a place I can find maybe Disney decorated bathrooms?I need pictures to get motivated. We are going to Disney this March and hope to buy some stuff for our bathroom.

I did my half bath (which is off my Disney themed scrap room/office) in Disney theme. It's kind of hard to take pictures because it's so small but I'll try and post them later.

I'm not sure they still do, but when I was looking for ideas Home Depot had a few brochures of Disney themed rooms next to their Mickey Head paint samples and one of them was a bathroom. Home Depot was my inspiration for most of the room - I used their stencils and foam stamps.

Disney has been off and on with what they've carried for bath accessories since I've been following it. I got this great soap dispenser in the "Mickey parts" theme a couple years ago but then it broke and when I looked to replace it this year they were gone. They had other 'themed' items that wouldn't have matched.

Now let me go make sure the bathroom is clean enough to take pictures of!:)

Okay, here is the view of the bathroom from outside:
IMG_0079.jpg

I used a shelf I already had in the bathroom and disney-fied it with some drawer pulls I got at the parks and some Disney rub-ons:
IMG_0081.jpg

I used three foam stamps I got at Home Depot (Head, hand and star) for the pattern:
IMG_0088.jpg

And a Home Depot stencil for the border:
IMG_0087.jpg

I fell in love with this towel rack I got at the park:
IMG_0082.jpg

I used my scrapbooking supplies for the wastebasket:
IMG_0085.jpg

And for "art" I took postcards and blew them up to 8x10 size and framed them.
IMG_0084.jpg

It's crazy, but it's one of my favorite rooms in the house!

What a fun bathroom! You did a great job with it!:thumbsup2

You did a great job. I hate talented people like you. You made it almost sound easy enough for me to do. Enjoy.

We just finished our Mickey bathroom - will post pics later. LOVE your bathroom, too, Eyeore! I'm coveting your towel bars - one thing we just couldn't find. DH was really the one who had the idea and did it - the Disney paints inspired him and he went bold with Mickey red on the walls, yellow trim, and black ceiling! Sounds wild, but it came out pretty good. Found a black sink base that we loved with a really unique sink and countertop - decided to splurge on that piece. Got a Mickey mirror on sale at Disneyshopping - ended up too big for over the sink, so we hung on an adjacent wall - looks great there too!

My favorite touch (and one of few ideas that were mine) is the Hidden Mickeys in the texturing - DH had to retexture walls, so he "drew" in a few Mickeys here and there in the texture. Some are more obvious than others - if you like looking for HMs, as our kids do, you'll spot them right away!

I was able to find some nice towels at World of Disney (on sale!) a couple weeks ago when we were there - just white, but they look good against the red walls!

Have fun with it - I will post pics soon!

That's great!!! i am highlty jealous of your bathroom!!!!!

where did you get the disney rub-ons? Our daughters room is mickey/disney world themed, and i am in need of some little details because of the white walls.

Thanks for the help!

Kristin :yay:

That's great!!! i am highlty jealous of your bathroom!!!!!

where did you get the disney rub-ons? Our daughters room is mickey/disney world themed, and i am in need of some little details because of the white walls.

Thanks for the help!

Kristin :yay:

I got the Mickey rub-ons at AC Moore. They were in the "home decor" section where they had wallpaper borders and stencils, etc. I think I may have seen them in Michael's too - not sure.

Okay, here is the view of the bathroom from outside:
IMG_0079.jpg

I used a shelf I already had in the bathroom and disney-fied it with some drawer pulls I got at the parks and some Disney rub-ons:
IMG_0081.jpg

I used three foam stamps I got at Home Depot (Head, hand and star) for the pattern:
IMG_0088.jpg

And a Home Depot stencil for the border:
IMG_0087.jpg

I fell in love with this towel rack I got at the park:
IMG_0082.jpg

I used my scrapbooking supplies for the wastebasket:
IMG_0085.jpg

And for "art" I took postcards and blew them up to 8x10 size and framed them.
IMG_0084.jpg

It's crazy, but it's one of my favorite rooms in the house!

I love it so cool...

LITTLEKID58 - love the towel rack. Where did you find that out. I need one of those.

Ducklite - love the mirror!

Great bathrooms everyone! Can't wait to see more.

Chrissy

GREAT bathrooms guys!!! I want to do ours, and fell in love with the Casa de Mickey set that was out a few years ago, but now can't find it for the life of me!!!! :(
I am kinda looking for a non traditional mickey bathrm. KWIM??

How cute!!
I was trying to convince my mom and dad to do our bathroom mickey or princess, but they decided to do fish. Not even Nemo, just fish.

LOVE the bathrooms, we are planning a Mickey Bedroom in our new house. Does Home Dept still have the Mickey stamps?
Thanks

Hi again. Our Home depot here in Ontario still has Disney things.
We just got back from a week in Florida. No place sold Disney bathroom stuff. Dora, Princess, Cars ect, but no Mickey things. I might have to create my own. We did take alot of pictures and DD18 works in a camera store, so we could frame our own pictures.

Just posted these on another thread. Hope it helps!

Bathroom005.jpg

Bathroom004.jpg

Bathroom003.jpg

Bathroom002.jpg

Bathroom001.jpg

Does anyone have the mickey hand/head stamps that I could buy from them or borrow to do my room? Our Home Depot does not have them at all

Does anyone have the mickey hand/head stamps that I could buy from them or borrow to do my room? Our Home Depot does not have them at all

I thought I still had them but I just looked and I must have thrown them out. I'll keep looking though and if I do find them, they are all yours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!