Finding Disney Bathroom Designs?

We have made a little progress on our bathroom the past couple of weeks.

DSC03755.jpg

DSC03757.jpg
DSC03741.jpg

We still need to get pictures up on the walls, but I am not sure exactly what I want. I have several ideas. Just not enough walls... :rolleyes:

OK....I have to share. We re-did the kids bathroom at the end of last year. We went with Mickey Gloves White for the paint. I really want to do a border at the top or middle, but haven't been able to convince DH yet. I also want to put some pictures on the wall when I find some I like. We went with black rugs and valance over the window. I wanted to do red, but couldn't find the right shade.

Shower curtain rings...
eaf36503.jpg

Towels...
6a9f5666.jpg

a73a872a.jpg

Sink set...
aa6cdf4c.jpg

Shower curtain...
a4ca3d3f.jpg

Pictures...(the small ones are in the design of a film strip reel)
34b79d5d.jpg

049fb489.jpg

We have made a little progress on our bathroom the past couple of weeks.

DSC03755.jpg

DSC03757.jpg
DSC03741.jpg

We still need to get pictures up on the walls, but I am not sure exactly what I want. I have several ideas. Just not enough walls... :rolleyes:

wow! You really did a great job. I really like the tile you used on the floor. Your waistpaper basket is so cute too.:love: You have really done a nice job and thanks for the pictures of your progress made.:dance3:

Melissa where did you get the drawer pulls, I am looking for some for my kitchen I am doing it Gourmet Mickey.

I bought them at the Disney Home store at WDW....however it was about 3 years ago, and the store has closed since. I do think they carry some items at other stores....might not hurt to call WDW to find out.

Here's my Disney bathroom that I did a couple of months ago. It's a skinny bathroom and hard to take pictures of. I painted the walls white and the baseboards black and have put down black throw rugs. I still need to add some pictures on the wall. The lightswitch cover in the 2nd picture has since been replaced with a solid black one.

293113489.jpg

293113487.jpg

293113491.jpg

293113493.jpg

Love The Mirror, I Wanted To Buy It Also, However, I Waited Too Long. They Ran Out. I Am Disappointed That Disney Shopping Has Not Had Much In The Way Of New Home Decor Items, There Has Not Been Anything New Lately.

The mirror I bought from DisneyShopping.com last fall when they put it on clearence!!! I was sooo excited!
DSC00295.jpg

DSC03757.jpg

Just as an update...
They have the mirror back on DisneyShopping.com! It is under Hearth & Home Section.

These are great bathrooms! I am working on updating mine.

Anyway I am looking for a towel rack for the bathroom hand towel. I love the towel rings. I was hoping that I would find a ring with "ears" seems like a cute idea, but one I haven't seen yet. Anyone else seen anything like that anywhere?

I am trying to include a picture, but I can only see a way to add a url link...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!