Finding Nemo 3D

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
Anybody planning on seeing Finding Nemo 3D?
I am hoping to see either the first day or some days after.

I am DEFINITELY going, it might be alone though... Still trying to convince the DH lol

I am going alone too. Parents aren't big theater people...
Don't forget if you are apart of the DisneyMovieRewards.com you can earn points. :) :cool1:

I don't know really...seen it too many times already, but thinking 3D is going to be much much better...

i am also looking forward to getting it on blu ray in december.
Monsters INC is also coming to 3D in December

I will definitely be seeing it at the cinema here in the UK when it is released, I saw it 5 times back in 2003 ;-)

Also cannot wait for the blu-ray!

I saw it today!
The girl who takes the tickets asked me if i wanted to see it in 2D or 3D. I replied,

"3D of course, I can watch 2D any time I want to." :rotfl2:

I'd like to see it, but it isn't in the budget right now. Guess I'll have to pull out my DVD.

For those who have seen it, how is the 3D?

My boyfriend and I saw it last weekend!
We had lots of fun and I even painted my nails blue and orange in celebration!

In case anyone is interested, Monsters Inc is coming to 3D December 13th, if I can remember correctly.

Wife and I went and saw it last night-loved it! 3D was terrific, and the Rex/Toy Story short before it was quite good, too. Nemo's always been my favorite Pixar movie. Love the father/son dynamic.

I'm going to pass on seeing this in the theaters...but I will be picking up a 3D copy to watch at home. Can't wait!!!

we took my DD4 this last weekend. She watched it so much when she was little our copy wore out:rotfl2: so we decided it was a MUST to see in 3Dpopcorn:: and it is! ITs amazing how they can convert them. All in all it was a good time by all and worth the experience !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter