Finding nemo:the musical

I changed it to a 9:30 lion king. If the park opens at 8 I think we should be able to do Navi, Safari, and ee before the lion king show. Then we will go to our fop at 10:50.

You won't need a FP for the first Lion King show of the day.
(Sorry, but you won't.)
And, there's no "advantage" with seating to using a FP at Lion King as there is at Nemo Musical.

You won't need a FP for the first Lion King show of the day.
(Sorry, but you won't.)
And, there's no "advantage" with seating to using a FP at Lion King as there is at Nemo Musical.
Okay lol I changed it to a 2:30 FP for Nemo. I didn’t know the Nemo one gave you certain seats.

Okay lol I changed it to a 2:30 FP for Nemo. I didn’t know the Nemo one gave you certain seats.

You need read my posts a little more slowly. ;)

I specifically told you that in my first post (#73) to you in this thread.
That was why I responded to you about the Nemo FP in the first place.

Robo said:
A good plan in order to choose your seat is to:
A) Get a FP for this show.
B) Arrive 50 (or more) minutes before show-time and enter the FP line at that time.
C) FP guests will be admitted first, and can choose any seats in the house.

I liked the show but thought it was a little long for my children (6 and 4 at the time)...looking back we never skip Lion King and find Nemo isn't worth wasting touring time to do it again.

We’ve never seen the show but we will be there at the end of February. Thank you for saying which seats are good ones! How early do you normally show up before the show starts?

We were there at the end of January and while I was there probably 45 minutes before, they didn't let us into the standby line until 30 minutes before. I agree with a PP who said to get there early but just be aware that if you're too early, you may have to find a place to sit for a bit before they let you in. Make sure when they let you in the standby line to go all the way down. People have a tendency to go in there and be single file while CMs are constantly telling people to fill in all available space. They actually started telling people that if the person in front of you won't move, that you can go in front of them to fill in the available space. So I went ahead and did so, nobody said anything,I was one of the first people in the standby line in the door and nabbed a seat on the second row in the middle upper section with no problem. Something to keep in mind. ;)

I’ve been wondering if we will even need a FP for ee since the park opens at 8 and we will be there for rd. Are there usually same day FP for Nemo?

Typically there are. For the final show of the day, I got them but I typically don't suggest getting FP for shows UNLESS you want to sit in a particular spot. Also a PP said that FP at Nemo gets you in first to sit 'wherever you want.' This is in some ways true and not true. When I got FP for Nemo for my family, I had gone to see the previous show (I always see this show twice) so I told them to get there early since it was going to be the last show and probably the most packed. They were at the front of the FP line and some of the first people in but they said they were made to go down to the lower section even though they wanted one of the first three rows in the upper section.

Now, I highly doubt a CM is going to argue with you about seating (this is pretty standard fare for people at Disney.) And since I came later, I can't tell you how much the CM actually made them sit down there. But this may happen if you get in the FP line super early in being determined to get in first.

We were there at the end of January and while I was there probably 45 minutes before, they didn't let us into the standby line until 30 minutes before. I agree with a PP who said to get there early but just be aware that if you're too early, you may have to find a place to sit for a bit before they let you in. Make sure when they let you in the standby line to go all the way down. People have a tendency to go in there and be single file while CMs are constantly telling people to fill in all available space. They actually started telling people that if the person in front of you won't move, that you can go in front of them to fill in the available space. So I went ahead and did so, nobody said anything,I was one of the first people in the standby line in the door and nabbed a seat on the second row in the middle upper section with no problem. Something to keep in mind. ;)

Typically there are. For the final show of the day, I got them but I typically don't suggest getting FP for shows UNLESS you want to sit in a particular spot. Also a PP said that FP at Nemo gets you in first to sit 'wherever you want.' This is in some ways true and not true. When I got FP for Nemo for my family, I had gone to see the previous show (I always see this show twice) so I told them to get there early since it was going to be the last show and probably the most packed. They were at the front of the FP line and some of the first people in but they said they were made to go down to the lower section even though they wanted one of the first three rows in the upper section.

Now, I highly doubt a CM is going to argue with you about seating (this is pretty standard fare for people at Disney.) And since I came later, I can't tell you how much the CM actually made them sit down there. But this may happen if you get in the FP line super early in being determined to get in first.
Okay that’s good to know. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter