Finding the Silver Lining in All of This

OP, I love your attitude. Yes I am disappointed that all my careful planning has gone down the tubes, But I am acutely aware of how fortunate I am that I can even consider taking my family to Disney at this time. I have the vacation time and money to do so when many others have lost their jobs. No one in my family is too sick or too at risk to go, when many others have lost loved ones or fear for them.

My teen boys and I are going expressly for the purpose of seeing Galaxy's Edge for the first time. We are hoping for low crowds and will accept all the inconveniences as a trade-off. Even if it's not perfect, it will still be Disney!

Alas, I am reunited with my people...
I take care of my granddaughter as my daughter works tirelessly as a nurse. We have followed all of the rules and have no problem wearing masks anywhere to keep everyone safe. We cancelled our November cruise and decided upon a week at Disney for the same time. We are counting the days (158) and not letting anyone rain on our parade.
My silver lining - beyond excited for low crowds. We purchased the Dining plan, but had been second guessing it’s value for our family. Now, it’s a non-issue!
Sincerely, everyone enjoy your time in our shared magical place. Our world has been such a dark and frightening place as of late. I am grateful to have this trip to look forward to and to finally read comments from my fellow self proclaimed Pollyannas that aren’t angry, blaming, condemning.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!