Fine Art Photography Session at AKL

2013Frozen

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Has anyone done this at AKL? It's pricey for sure so wondering what family photos would make it worth it? I assume there is no closer proximity to the animals especially in a short timeframe?

Thank you!!

We did the Disney Fine Art Photography in Dec 2015. We decided to do it at the Beach Club. The pictures came out great and was well worth the money in my opinion. We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge and did see a family having their photo's done, we didn't see the whole shoot, but what I did see is they were taking them in the lower back lobby of Jambo House. I'm trying to think of the layout outside and think if there's any way they could get pictures with animals in the background. There are alot of little "look outs" that are off the hallways in the AKL, I wonder if they'd be able to do some on one of those with the savanna in the background? The grounds are beautiful regardless so I think it would make for beautiful pictures. The people we talked to when we booked it were real nice and helpful, they asked what we were looking for as far as background and told us the best options- might be worth calling them and seeing what they do at AKL. We're definitely doing it again when we go next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter