Finish Line Questions

VeronicaMarie

Mouseketeer
So I ran Disney Princess Half in 2015 -- but I can't recall a single thing about the finish line experience. All I remember is finding my friend who ran it as well, and holding onto her while I sobbed! (I had an injury that prevented me from finishing training, and then coincidentally got the flu the night before the race - but was stubborn and just did what I could to finish) so the experience is a bit of a blur.

Looking for some answers to two questions:

1. Do the characters you can meet after the race sign autographs? I know the ones on the course do not (for obvious reasons I realize) but how about after?

2. Are there beverages (coffee, tea, juice etc) at the finish line? I remember getting a snackbox. That is about all.

Specifically I am looking at Wine and Dine for this question (not sure if each race is treated differently for this) but general knowledge is good.

Thanks in advance everyone!

1. I don't believe so.
2. Free beverages include water and Powerade, but there will be a tent with beer, champagne, coffee, tea and maybe soda for purchase.

1. I have never seen post-race characters other than those at the Finish Line itself, so not help here.

2. There is Powerade (red and blue) as well as water at the finish - take as many as you wish. There are charities that provide other food/beverages at the finish.

Thank you for the replies! Good to know.

I assume you need cash/card for the extra purchase booths not just magic band if they are with charities?

Thank you for the replies! Good to know.

I assume you need cash/card for the extra purchase booths not just magic band if they are with charities?
To clarify, when I mentioned the charities, I meant that they offered these things to people who were running for their charities.

1) No, the pre/post race characters are photo only I believe (there are also non character 'I Did It' Photopass opportunities)
2) Water and Powerade are given like Keels said Beer and other beverages may be purchased

There are post race characters - the same ones that are there before the race. Lines are often shorter post race (but not always).

1) No, the pre/post race characters are photo only I believe (there are also non character 'I Did It' Photopass opportunities)
2) Water and Powerade are given like Keels said Beer and other beverages may be purchased

Great thanks for answering.

This was informative. Thanks for the responses. I can't wait to cross the finish line at the Wine and Dine this year.

And to answer a question up there, the wine/beer kiosk (at princess at least) takes magicbands.

The pre-race coffee/snack kiosks, in my own personal experience, were cash-only. I haven't seen coffee kiosks *after* the race, but I could just be so focused on OUCH and "where's my beer?" that I didn't notice.

And to answer a question up there, the wine/beer kiosk (at princess at least) takes magicbands.

The pre-race coffee/snack kiosks, in my own personal experience, were cash-only. I haven't seen coffee kiosks *after* the race, but I could just be so focused on OUCH and "where's my beer?" that I didn't notice.

Ooh thank you. Duly noted hahaha. Champagne sounds like a good coffee replacement worst case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter