FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you received it and like everything!!! I had fun making it all for you.

Duff, is just the brand on the can.

Here are the photos:

The can:
front:
DSC01394013.jpg

back:
DSC01395014.jpg

the Epcot Mickey heads:
DSC01391010.jpg

DSC01390009.jpg

DSC01389008.jpg

DSC01388007.jpg

DSC01386005.jpg

DSC01387006.jpg

DSC01385004.jpg

Here's the layout for the pages pieces:
DSC00291005.jpg

A journal I decorated for Rita for her trip:
DSC01392011.jpg

One thing I forgot to mention, remember it was late!, I told DD how cute I thought that the lobster Mickey was and she said "Mommy, I think that its a diver!" The piece is so cute!
Thanks again Stephanie!:flower3:

thank you to Rachal for hostessing this awesome swap! had so much fun putting it all together and then using my wonderful pieces!

Amazing work Stephanie!

Rachal this has been an awesome swap and I look forward to participating in another like it- although I know there is no way until May for me to be in 1.

Rebecca

Stephanie - love all of it!!

Rachal - thanks again for hosting! I can't wait for the next one! When will you do another?

thank you to Rachal for hostessing this awesome swap! had so much fun putting it all together and then using my wonderful pieces!

Amazing work Stephanie!

Rachal this has been an awesome swap and I look forward to participating in another like it- although I know there is no way until May for me to be in 1.

Rebecca

Thank you Rachal!! This was alot of fun and would definitely play again!

Stephanie - love all of it!!

Rachal - thanks again for hosting! I can't wait for the next one! When will you do another?

Well I will throw up an interest thread and get some ideas flowing!!

Wow Stephanie! Love all those pieces! Rita, you will have fun playing with them!

Thanks Rachal for hosting such a fun swap. Glad we will be doing another one soon!!

Thanks Rachal for such a great swap. Erin now I am having a problem getting out of my craft room because of all the compliments now my head is to big...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts