Fire Stations near DLR?

jleigh38

Earning My Ears
We have plans to visit DLR at the end of July. My fiancé is a firefighter and would like to pay a visit to local stations in the area (it’s a firefighter thing). Which fire department serves DLR? Is there a fire station nearby we could visit? We will visit a station or two on our last day so I’m hoping there are some nearby, not 1-2 hours away. I can’t find much information online. Can anyone help? Thanks!

First off, there is a fire station inside DL, in Town Square, just next to City Hall. Make sure your fiancé gets a photo there and riding the fire engine on Main Street! Look up Anaheim Fire Dept. locations. I know there is one on Ball Rd., about 5-10 minutes northeast of the parks. DLR is located in a densely populated residential/commercial area -- no way fire departments could be 1-2 hours away! There should be several stations located near the parks. Also try looking under Orange County (CA) Fire Dept.

Thank you! That’s the information I needed! We def will be visiting the fire station inside the park! We’re hoping to ride the firetruck as well! At WDW, the firetruck only runs about 2 hours every morning so the first time we tried to ride we were too late and last year it was lightning and we couldn’t ride since it’s open top! Hoping for better luck this year!

If my memory serves my right I jogged past one on one of our visits a couple years back... I think it was on S Clemtine Street... behind the garden walk mall or somewhere in that area...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!