fire wood?

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by pxydst, Aug 11, 2017.

1. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

Does the front desk still sell firewood and how much? I searched for it on here but the answer was a few years old. Thank you

2. lillasmom

lillasmom <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

We just stayed at the campground, and there are no fire pits at the campsites. We went to the fire at the main area, to roast marshmallows. Others were roasting hotdogs. It was really fun, and the sing along was G-rated and funny. I'm not sure if you can bring a fire pit with you, but maybe others know, but I don't think they would sell fire wood.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. WallE71

WallE71 Earning My Ears

I think when we were there in March there was a ban on open fires, so no firewood or open pits allowed.

5. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

They do have approved fire pits that you can bring as long as there is no fire ban. So not sure if there is a fire ban if they would sell fire wood..... so I guess I should wait until fall winter and ask this question??

6. tripleb

tripleb Mouseketeer

7. bama_ed

bama_ed It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney

pxydst,

It's been a while since the firewood delivery question has come up and the answers are a little inconsistent.

Initially the firewood sales were for campers in the group campsite (Creekside Meadow) which does have four large firepits/bowls which they will supply for a price. As campers in the individual campsites brought their approved fire pits during non-fire ban periods, Disney did sell and deliver to your campsite (price/amount unknown). And sometimes they haven't. It's been uneven.

My best guess would be to get ask some of these folks going in September to ask at the Front Desk and see what the latest position is on it.

Bama Ed

8. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

Thanx bama_ed I will keep an eye on this thread