Fireman/truck room

jstbcuz

DIS Veteran
My son wants a fireman room, and Im not sure how to go about it. We are thinking of making him a firetruck bed, and would like it to look as if it was coming out of a firestation......but im not sure what to do with the other 3 walls. If I do all brick, then it will make his room look tiny.....

He really only has 2 walls that are usable, as one has a huge window in it and the other the closet.

If anyone can come up with a plan, I would love to see it or hear about it.

I can't help with the walls but I do have a suggestion for the decoration. I have a friend who decorated her sons room as fireman and all he wanted was a firemans pole. She had the hardest time finding one but actually ended up ordering a portable stripper/dance pole. It just popped right into place with no bolts or screws or anything. I remember her saying it was fairly inexpensive and served the purpose great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter