Firework Times? (Magic Kingdom)

bymorris

Go Blue Devils!
I’m thinking of booking Cindy’s Royal Table during the fireworks show.

Does anybody know what time the fireworks usually are? Anybody had an experience of the Royal Table during the fireworks? I would think it would be cool.

Anybody had an experience of the Royal Table during the fireworks? I would think it would be cool.

Not a good plan if actually SEEING the show is the intent.

A very distinct LACK of fireworks views from there.

(And, of course, zero view of the projections, which are now a major part of MK HEA fireworks.)

Not a good plan if actually SEEING the show is the intent.

A very distinct LACK of fireworks views from there.

(And, of course, zero view of the projections, which are now a major part of MK HEA fireworks.)

True. I guess that would kinda defeat the purpose.

Or maybe .... try and time it to when we get done eating, we’ll be right outside the castle when the fireworks starts? How about that?

My fault. We’re going in January 2019

HEA is currently on the park calendar for 8pm 1/1-1/18 (which is 180 days from today, can't see past that at the moment). Granted fireworks times can change, but January dessert parties are bookable at times consistent with 8pm fireworks, so you don't often see the time changed once those are available.

As a separate data point, using this year as a reference HEA was...

1/1-1/6 - 9pm
1/7-1/27 - 8pm
1/27-1/31 - 7:55pm

Hope that helps!

Or maybe .... try and time it to when we get done eating, we’ll be right outside the castle when the fireworks starts? How about that?

Granted I haven't actually been in CRT during fireworks, but I don't have much of a desire to (poor/no view, WWIII loud). But I do like the viewing in that area behind the castle . You obviously don't get the projection element of the show, but I still very much enjoy the music and fireworks, and from behind the castle they are literally going off all around you.

Some pics from last fall.

IMG_7156.JPG

IMG_7161.JPG

Looks more crowded than it was - we walked up to this point as the show was starting with zero issues.
IMG_7189.JPG

HEA is currently on the park calendar for 8pm 1/1-1/18 (which is 180 days from today, can't see past that at the moment). Granted fireworks times can change, but January dessert parties are bookable at times consistent with 8pm fireworks, so you don't often see the time changed once those are available.

As a separate data point, using this year as a reference HEA was...

1/1-1/6 - 9pm
1/7-1/27 - 8pm
1/27-1/31 - 7:55pm

Hope that helps!

This is perfect. Looks like it should be at 8:00.

What do you think about getting dinner reservations at Cindy’s Royal Table at 6:30pm. That should have us done by 7:45pm to be right outside the castle at 8:00.

Granted I haven't actually been in CRT during fireworks, but I don't have much of a desire to (poor/no view, WWIII loud). But I do like the viewing in that area behind the castle . You obviously don't get the projection element of the show, but I still very much enjoy the music and fireworks, and from behind the castle they are literally going off all around you.

Some pics from last fall.

Looks more crowded than it was - we walked up to this point as the show was starting with zero issues.

Great pics!!!

What do you think about getting dinner reservations at Cindy’s Royal Table at 6:30pm. That should have us done by 7:45pm to be right outside the castle at 8:00.

I'm probably the wrong person to ask - not a total fan of that restaurant, if I'm being honest. But of course, it's the castle and all that so I get it. And despite my comment, we'd still go again. :-)

Your timeline seems reasonable to me, although I don't have enough experience there to know if they often run late or slow. Hopefully someone else can chime in with experience, or maybe try posting on the Restaurant board if you don't get much info here.

Have fun!

I'm probably the wrong person to ask - not a total fan of that restaurant, if I'm being honest. But of course, it's the castle and all that so I get it. And despite my comment, we'd still go again. :-)

Your timeline seems reasonable to me, although I don't have enough experience there to know if they often run late or slow. Hopefully someone else can chime in with experience, or maybe try posting on the Restaurant board if you don't get much info here.

Have fun!

I’ve heard mix reviews for CRT as well. However, everybody says you have to at least try it once. The experience for my girls eating inside the castle should out way the value of the food I’m hoping.

This is perfect. Looks like it should be at 8:00.

You'll only have a view of the back of the castle, so you won't see any of the projections. It's a fun place to watch from but not where you'll want to be if it's your first showing. You'll have the smaller fireworks shooting from the castle in front of you, then you'll have to turn behind you to see the larger ones.

Behind the castle is cool because you have fireworks going off all around you, but with the front of the castle you're seeing the show how it's meant to be seen with the fireworks lined up and the projections.

You'll only have a view of the back of the castle, so you won't see any of the projections. It's a fun place to watch from but not where you'll want to be if it's your first showing. You'll have the smaller fireworks shooting from the castle in front of you, then you'll have to turn behind you to see the larger ones.

Behind the castle is cool because you have fireworks going off all around you, but with the front of the castle you're seeing the show how it's meant to be seen with the fireworks lined up and the projections.

Good to know! Appreciate the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter