Fireworks at Magic Kingdom during MVMCP

Boardwalk Tigger

DIS Veteran
o_O What is the firework schedule during the MVMCP? Will Holiday Wishes fireworks be added to the Schedule or is it just Happily Ever After fireworks? I noticed some days no fireworks listed despite the fact that there is a MVMCP scheduled. Confusing! Thanks for any help with this.

Last edited:
What is the firework schedule during the MVMCP?

1. Will Holiday Wishes fireworks be added to the Schedule
2. or is it just Happily Ever After fireworks?
3. I noticed some days no fireworks listed despite the fact that there is a MVMCP scheduled.

1. Holiday Wishes fireworks will run during the party,
but they don't list the party fireworks on the regular schedule.
(They just list them on the MK party map.)
2. No Happily Ever After on the nights of MVMCP.
3. They don't list the party fireworks on the schedule.

Thanks so much!!! Any idea what time Holiday Wishes go off? I didn’t even see Wishes listed so at least now I understand.

Thanks so much!!! Any idea what time Holiday Wishes go off? I didn’t even see Wishes listed so at least now I understand.

They don't release the time of the fireworks until the party map comes out at about the day they start the parties.
But, it will likely be at 10PM, the time from last year.

CLICK for 2017 MVMCP Map.

I have the dessert party at 9:15 for my MNSHP day so I would say 10 for the fire works

o_O What is the firework schedule during the MVMCP? Will Holiday Wishes fireworks be added to the Schedule or is it just Happily Ever After fireworks? I noticed some days no fireworks listed despite the fact that there is a MVMCP scheduled. Confusing! Thanks for any help with this.

FYI, last year Holiday Wishes was at 10pm each MVMCP night. I don't believe the schedule has officially been released for this year yet, but the ADR times for the MVMCP dessert parties that are currently bookable imply a 10pm fireworks time this year too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter