Fireworks from DTD?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
I'm wondering if there is anywhere at DTD where you can see the fireworks? We will not be in the parks during the weekend. We will be arriving at Disney on Sat. but not entering the parks until Mon. I thought on Sat. night we would have dinner at DTD (probably ESPN Zone and let the kids use their $10 vouchers). It would be great to see the fireworks afterwards. Wishful thinking?

You could always just go into the area between the parks to watch (stay closer to DCA for a better view). You will have to go through security, but that's usually not too big a deal. You won't be able to hear the music, though.

We got there late on a Friday and watched fireworks in front of the World of Disney Store. You can't see alot but it was a nice taste of Disney magic. I think the view would have been better standing between the 2 parks, but it was very crowded and we couldn't get over there. It was exciting to watch because it was a preview to what we would soon see! :goodvibes

Wow, that's great news! Thanks for the replies. ;)

Since there is a new fireworks show for the 50th, I wouldn't watch it form DTD, especially if you're going to see the show in its entirety on Monday. It is such an amazing show, wait until you can watch it in all its glory.

Disney Tom said:
Since there is a new fireworks show for the 50th, I wouldn't watch it form DTD, especially if you're going to see the show in its entirety on Monday. It is such an amazing show, wait until you can watch it in all its glory.

Thanks, but I was under the impression that the fireworks will only be on the weekends (we are going in Oct)?

My mistake, I thought you were going to be at Disneyland during the regular summer months. Since the 50th Celebration is 18 months long, maybe they will show fireworks on more than just the weekends this fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter