Fireworks on the 4th

blluefaerie

Earning My Ears
We are going down for the Fourth of July. We may not be doing the 4th for a while after that. Which fireworks would you go to on the night of the 4th.? We will not be there on the 3rd. Is MK the best 4th show or is Epcott? The best spectacular. ? We wont arrive at the parks until noon . Have to do ME and check in after arrival at 10 AM. Dont want to miss out. All advice is welcome. Thank you in advance!

MK fireworks are really cool, but make no mistake...the park is a madhouse that night. If you want a good spot, but there 90-120 minutes early and make sure you're wearing good deodorant so your new friend right next to you isn't offended. :D

Epcot fireworks are phenomenal too, much easier to get a spot. We walked up 10 minutes early a few years ago and still had a good view.

If you've never done MK, I recommend trying it, it's fun. Just be prepared for the crowd.

Personally I would go with Epcot.

While "The Heartbeat of Freedom" is much shorter than "Celebrate America",it is,IMO,the single greatest fireworks show of the year at WDW.

And,historically,there are also the special shows by Voices of Liberty,the Characters in Colonial attire and appearances by Ben Franklin and Betsy Ross.

AND you won't feel claustrophobic in Epcot! :)

I wish I would have thought about doing a dessert party for it earlier. Never occurred to me until now that would be the best way to view them

It's the last year of illuminations with the 4th of July tag so that should be considered in making your decision

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter