Fireworks question

Kbate

Earning My Ears
I am heading back to Disney in Sept and I am hoping for a bit of advice. I have one daughter (10yo) with social anxiety and the last time we went, she had a really hard time with the crowds at shows and fireworks. Does anyone have any advice on quiet spots where we could still have a good view of the fireworks shows?

We have occasionally watched from the bus stop. You don't see quite everything, but you're ahead of that horrible crush leaving.

I am heading back to Disney in Sept and I am hoping for a bit of advice. I have one daughter (10yo) with social anxiety and the last time we went, she had a really hard time with the crowds at shows and fireworks. Does anyone have any advice on quiet spots where we could still have a good view of the fireworks shows?

At MK, HS/Star Wars and EPCOT, there are fireworks dessert parties that are available (for an extra fee) that carve out viewing areas just for the Guests who have paid for the party experience. We often do these parties, simply because you have a dedicated area to watch from.

ROL at AK has FP+; if you can get there early enough, and get a seat down on the water, everyone will be behind you, and she might not feel as "crowded".

Aside from the paid parties, it is tough to recommend a dedicated spot where you will always have a clear view, can hear the soundtrack and won't feel crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter