Fireworks? World of Color? Silly question I'm sure...

I know its probably somewhere... but I thought here would be a good place to ask... where are is the best viewing spot for WoC? Plan to try and get FastPasses, but just in case...

I know its probably somewhere... but I thought here would be a good place to ask... where are is the best viewing spot for WoC? Plan to try and get FastPasses, but just in case...
Read the first post in this classic thread carefully and thoroughly: World of Color Superthread. Post your questions there. (Your question is not so easy to answer -- there are many factors that affect the answer!) After the show comes back at the end of this month, I'm sure people will be posting reviews and updates on any changes to the line up procedure and viewing area borders.

If you really love fireworks, the best place to find those is.....in Orlando. I'm like you. I LOVE Disney fireworks. No one does it better. But in Orlando, you get MK fireworks nightly, Epcot Illuminations nightly, Hollywood Studios Fantasmic! nightly, and now even AK has a light show similar to World of Color. I did 7 big trips over a 10 year span, and firework

At DL, it's very limited. You get fireworks nightly during the summer months and then from Veterans Day to New Years (Christmas version). The rest of the year, you only get it on the weekends. And even then, I can't tell you how many times we've waited waited waited for the fireworks to start, only to be told on the overhead that they'd been cancelled due to high winds. It's really disappointing when that happens. Especially when they only show it a few times a week.

As for F!, you'll love the show. But you'll have to shell out the cash and get a dining package if you want to sit down. Otherwise, you'll stand in line, shuffle to your lousy spot, stand for 30 minutes waiting (and elbowing sneaky people), and then standing for the 30 minute show. Total Disney cash grab, but it's the only way it's worth it.

If you really love fireworks, the best place to find those is.....in Orlando. I'm like you. I LOVE Disney fireworks. No one does it better. But in Orlando, you get MK fireworks nightly, Epcot Illuminations nightly, Hollywood Studios Fantasmic! nightly, and now even AK has a light show similar to World of Color. I did 7 big trips over a 10 year span, and firework

At DL, it's very limited. You get fireworks nightly during the summer months and then from Veterans Day to New Years (Christmas version). The rest of the year, you only get it on the weekends. And even then, I can't tell you how many times we've waited waited waited for the fireworks to start, only to be told on the overhead that they'd been cancelled due to high winds. It's really disappointing when that happens. Especially when they only show it a few times a week.

As for F!, you'll love the show. But you'll have to shell out the cash and get a dining package if you want to sit down. Otherwise, you'll stand in line, shuffle to your lousy spot, stand for 30 minutes waiting (and elbowing sneaky people), and then standing for the 30 minute show. Total Disney cash grab, but it's the only way it's worth it.
I have to agree with @GatorChris. For now, since Disney dropped RDTC and DLF fireworks and added HEA at WDW MK. WDW has better fireworks than DLR. No question.

Except he is bringing in ROL at AK, so you would have to bring in WOC at DCA, and Illuminations at Epcot (which is not really a fireworks show). Plus possibly PTN parade which blows all other parades away when it is offered.

The only one at WDW that is rock solid nightly, I believe, is Illuminations. ROL may have gotten there to a year round every night - not sure. I do not think HEA at MK or Fantasmic! is nightly. But they do show more nights a year on average than DL's fireworks and Fantasmic!

:wizard:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!