• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First AAA tripto Disneyland

william5419

Earning My Ears
I stayed at what used to be the Hawthorn Suites LTD, is now called the La Quinta Inn & Suites. I stayed there on 05/21-23/2004.

Anyone wanting to stay there should know that the place is undergoing renovation, especially the 4th floor.

I don't smoke, but there are limited smoking rooms at this place.

The first night I was there, I slept in a sauna, and I could never get the AC below 80 degrees. The showers did not provide hot water. Anyone who like to watch CBS (channel 2, KCBS) and NBC (channel 4, KNBC) will be dissapointed, since a hotel channel 3 interferes with both channels.

Since I was at WDW in January, I rode the Hollywood Tower of Terror at DCA. I thought the one at Disney-MGM Studios is better than DCA's version of it.

The California Screamer was fantastic, and so was Soaring Over California.

:earsboy: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek: ::MickeyMo

Originally posted by william5419

Since I was at WDW in January, I rode the Hollywood Tower of Terror at DCA. I thought the one at Disney-MGM Studios is better than DCA's version of it.
Just curious, what did you like better about it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter