First call to Member Services - and got my reservation!

PixiePlns

Planning the magic
I am new to DVC. We have just purchased points at Riviera resort. Being a teacher, its better for me to have a summer vacation or a short fall trip. Since we have our AP expiring in August, we'll be staying at Riviera in June to take advantage of using our passes. I didn't want to wait for my scheduled "Welcome Home" call next week to lose availability for that time so I decided to call today. Online my dates showed no availability for a standard deluxe studio. Alex (at member services) was able to pull some strings and get the dates for me. Yay! And I went ahead and booked for our short October trip since my husband missed Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party & we'll go then too! (Using points from 2019 & 2020). Can't believe I have 2 trips planned this upcoming year!! :)

Congrats and welcome to the group.

Self-serving plug: Make sure to watch the DISunplugged DVC show to learn all you need to know about DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter